Monday, October 30, 2023

যদি ফাইবারে কোন টেস্টে ফেল করে তখন করনিয় কি ? What should I do if I fail a test in fiber?

 যদি ফাইবারে কোন টেস্টে ফেল করে তখন করনিয় কি ?

 What should I do if I fail a test in fiber?



At present, those who are working in fiber have to give various skill tests including English in fiber. But if you fail the test, no new gig can be published for 90-92 days, in that case, if you click on the link below and send the message below, you don't have to wait for 90-92 days.

বর্তমানে যারা ফাইবারে কাজ করছেন তাদেরকে কোন না কোন সময় ফাইবারে ইংলিশ সহ বিভিন্ন স্কিলের টেস্ট দিতে হয়। কিন্তু টেস্ট দিতে গিয়ে যদি ফেল হয় তাহলে ৯০-৯২ দিন পর্যন্ত নতুন করে কোন গিগ পাবলিশ করা যায় না সেক্ষেত্রে নিচের লিঙ্কে ক্লিক করে নিচের দেওয়া মেসেজটি সেন্ট করলে ৯০-৯২ দিন অপেক্ষা করতে হবে না।

এখানে ক্লিক করুন

Dear Fiverr Team

I tried to pass the English test but there has an electricity problem. Infect the test was failed. But I am ready to pass this.

Please reopen the test option. Thanks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment